Once a customer registers for a course or private domain, they default to having unlimited time to access the content. Set an expiration period for course or domain access in the dashboard.
Course enrollment expiration
- Go to Domains & Publishing
- You can "Publish" a new course or Edit an existing course by clicking the pencil icon
- On the publishing page, scroll down to the Enrollment Expiration section
- You can set the expiration period by number of days or months
Domain access expiration
*Note: you can only set limited time access for a private domain, not a public domain.
- Navigate to the Domains & Publishing section of your dashboard
- Click the edit icon in the "Manage access codes" column next to your desired private domain
- Click "Edit" for the code you want to manage, or click "Add new code" to create a new access code
- Scroll down to the User Access section
- You'll be able to set the access expiration period in days or months