Once the content has been created, you can upload a video, PDF or audio file. In this article, we'll cover how to upload one file at a time. If you have several files that you'd like to upload, visit our help article on how to upload files in bulk.
- Navigate to Course Management and select your course (or create a new one).
- Click New Lesson
- Select Video, PDF, Audio or Embed
- Click "Choose File"
- Browse for your file then select it and click "Open"
- Click Save Lesson
To view the lesson page from the student view, click Preview and select "This Lesson".
Optional lesson components
- summary - a text/HTML field where you can provide a summary of the lesson for trainees, links to additional resources, upload images, etc.
- downloadable content - upload any file type to the downloadable content section to make available to the trainee as a supplementary downloadable attachment
- *Edit thumbnail (*for video only) - click "Edit Thumbnail" to change the video's thumbnail. You can use the course promo image, or select any frame within the video. More details can be found here.
- *Set lesson as free preview on your course detail page (*for video only) - in the content section, select this checkbox to make the video viewable to customers as a preview before they register for the course
A look at a trainee lesson page: