You can embed content from a third party platform.
- Navigate to Course Management and select your course (or create a new one).
- Click New Lesson
- Select Video, PDF, Audio or Embed
- Click on the Embed link tab
- Select the content type from the "Type" dropdown
- Paste the link to your content in the "Url" field
- Click Save URL
- Click Save Lesson
To view the lesson page from the student view, click Preview and select "This Lesson".
Optional lesson components:
- Summary - a text/HTML field where you can provide a summary of the lesson for trainees, links to additional resources, upload images, etc.
- Downloadable content - upload any file type to the downloadable content section to make available to the trainee as a supplementary downloadable attachment
A look at a trainee lesson page: