When scheduling a WebEx event within Skilljar, you'll be presented with a drop down menu of all instructors/hosts that have granted scheduling permissions to the Administrator that has linked his/her account. If you do not see an instructor on your Skilljar account, there are two settings within your WebEx account that may need to be changed.
Schedule Meeting Options
To enable scheduling for different hosts, a WebEx site administrator should follow these steps:
- Enter the "Site Administration" section
- Select "Common Site Settings > Options"
- Under "Schedule Meeting Options" make sure the "Users can let other users schedule meetings on their behalf" checkbox is checked.
- Save the changes ("Update" button)
Adding Additional Hosts
If after changing the above options, you still do not see the host in your Skilljar dropdown menu, you can ask him/her to follow these steps in his/her WebEx account to resolve the issue.
- In your WebEx account, navigate to "My WebEx" tab on the top of the page.
- Click on "Preferences" on the left side.
- Add the email address of the Administrator that has linked his/her WebEx account to Skilljar.
- Save the new settings.