- Allow students to purchase a set of courses all at once for a set price.
- Allow students to register for a group of courses all at once, even if no price is assigned.
- Are created and edited in the Catalog Settings for your Domain.
For complete details on creating a Learning Path, click here. This article focuses on the Purchase Settings for Learning Paths.
- Navigate to Domains and Publishing and Edit Catalog Settings on your selected domain by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Select the "Published Paths" tab near the top of the page.
- Indicate the price for the path under Purchase Settings:
- If you price the path, students will have to pay for the path (or use a promo code), and they will be registered for all courses in the path at once.
- If you leave the price at 0.00, the learning path will be free for students, and they will be registered for all courses in the path at once.
If a course within a Learning Path appears in several pages or paths, students will be notified at registration, as shown below.
*Note: When a student purchases a Learning Path, they will be automatically enrolled into all of the courses within that path. Pre-requisites will not be enforced and bulk purchasing options are currently not available for learning paths.
*Note: Learning Path enrollment pricing overrides any course pricing within that path.