- Allow students to purchase a set of courses all at once for a set price.
- Allow students to register for a group of courses all at once, even if no price is assigned.
- Are created and edited in the Catalog Settings for your Domain.
For complete details on creating a Learning Path, click here. This article focuses on the Purchase Settings for Learning Paths.
- Navigate to Domains and Publishing and Edit Catalog Settings on your selected domain by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Select the "Published Paths" tab near the top of the page.
- Indicate the price for the path under Purchase Settings:
- If you price the path, students will have to pay for the path (or use a promo code), and they will be registered for all courses in the path at once.
- If you leave the price at 0.00, the learning path will be free for students, and they will be registered for all courses in the path at once.
- If priced, you can define the maximum checkout quantity for a bulk purchase to be made at check out.
- You can also determine if you would like Promo Codes applied to this path
- If you want to create a custom SKU, which is especially helpful if you are using Skilljar's Salesforce Integration.
- The Detail Page HTML section is the header students see before purchasing the path. The Header HTML section is the header students see after purchasing the path.
- You can define an expiration date for the path. This will determine how long students have access to the path following their registration.
- Save your changes
If a course within a Learning Path appears in several pages or paths, students will be notified at registration, as shown below.
- When a student purchases a single Learning Path, they will be automatically enrolled into all of the courses within that path. Pre-requisites will not be enforced.
- When a user purchases for another or multiple quantities of a path, Skilljar generates a license that can be used for the purchased number of users. In the ‘Share it’ section, the purchaser can copy this license code link. They can also decide to register themselves, which applies the generated license code in the background.
*Note: Learning Path enrollment pricing overrides any course pricing within that path.