Use the "Post-Registrations Instructions" text box to distribute information only after a user has registered for a scheduled event. Provide additional information like specific video conferencing details or event-specific directions.
Customize Post-Registration Instructions
- Navigate to Course Management
- Select the course in which you want to provide a live training
- Select "New lesson" and choose: Live Training
- Input your lesson details and click "Save"
- Then, click "New event" and input the event name, location, start and end times, available seats, instructor name and description.
- Enter your post-registration instructions in the text box provided (this supports HTML so you can embed links, buttons, or even iframes):
- Click "Save" to add the Live Event details.
Students will see the post-registrations instructions after they register for an individual event:
Pre-Registration Event view:
Post-Registration Event view: