You can customize the layout of your catalog pages and display your courses in a tile view or a list view.
By default, your courses will be displayed in tile view, but you can change it to a list view via the catalog page settings in your Skilljar dashboard (see below).
The tile view displays courses in rows of three and provides larger preview images.
The list view displays your courses at full width, with one course per line. This is especially useful for courses with long titles.
To change the display, follow these steps:
- Go to your Skilljar Dashboard, expand the Domains & Publishing header, and select Domains to open the Domains page.
- Find the domain you want to edit and select Catalog Pages.
- Select the catalog page you wish to edit the course display (your main catalog page will have a home icon next to it.)
- Scroll down to the Display Settings section and under Layout, select Tile View or List View.
- When you're finished, select Save and Continue editing or Save at the bottom of the page. The changes should now be reflected on your catalog page.