You can embed a Qualtrics survey into a lesson to gather course or lesson feedback from students, assess student knowledge, or gather other information from students. Students will see the Qualtrics survey as embedded in the lesson. You can then view student responses from the embedded Qualtrics survey directly from Qualtrics.
In this article:
- Obtain a Qualtrics survey embeddable link
- Embed a Qualtrics survey into a lesson
- View student responses from an embedded Qualtrics survey
- Embed content into a lesson
- Pass Skilljar student information to SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, or Google Forms
Obtain a Qualtrics survey embeddable link
- In Qualtrics, click "Projects" on the top navigation bar.
- On the survey tile, click the three-dot menu and click “Distribute Survey.”
- Click Distribute Survey.
- Click Web.
- Click Use Anonymous Link under “Embed your survey on a website.”
- Copy the “Anonymous Link.” The URL is now copied to your clipboard.
Learn more: Qualtrics Support, Collecting Responses.
Embed a Qualtrics survey into a lesson
- From the “Course Management” dropdown in the Dashboard left navigation bar, click “Courses.”
- Click the name of the specific course you want to update.
- Click the "Curriculum" tab and click New Lesson at the bottom of the existing curriculum.
- Click the "Video, PDF, Audio or Embed" lesson type.
- In the “Content” section, click the "Embed Link" tab.
- From the “Type” dropdown menu, select the “Qualtrics Survey” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Url” field, paste the direct link to the Qualtrics survey and click Save link.
- Click Save Lesson.
Note: The content type may populate, if recognizable, and save automatically. You will still need to click Save Lesson to save your changes.
View student responses from an embedded Qualtrics survey
- In Qualtrics, click “Projects” in the top navigation bar.
- On the survey tile, click the three-dot menu and click “Data & Analysis.”
Learn more: Qualtrics Support, Recorded Responses.