The Theme Management feature allows organizations to easily edit and assign themes to specific domains.
To edit a custom theme, navigate to Themes
- From Themes, select the existing Theme name.
Add New Theme
Administrators can create a new theme template and then assign the new theme in Domains & Publishing.
- Navigate to Themes
- Select "New Theme"
- Enter a Theme name. Change and update theming options (e.g. page details, logo, global head code snippets, email settings, etc.)
- Click "Save" to create the new theme.
Assign or Change a Theme for a Domain
Administrators can assign or change the theme for a domain if multiple themes exist.
- Navigate to Domains & Publishing
- Select the edit icon under Domain Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Domains & Publishing page for that domain.
- Select a Theme from the drop-down menu.
- Select "Set Theme" to assign a theme to your domain.