Easily manage, edit, and assign themes to specific domains via your Skilljar dashboard using our theme management feature. In this article, we'll explain how to edit, add, and assign themes to your domains.
To edit a custom theme: go to the Themes page in your Skilljar dashboard.
- From your dashboard, select Theming from the home page, or expand the Theming header on the left and select Themes.
- On the Themes page, select the existing theme you want to manage.
- On the next page, edit options such as the theme name, details, header logo, links, and colors, as well as any custom coding.
- When you're finished, select Save and Continue, or Save to apply the changes.
Add New Theme
You can create a new theme template and then assign the new theme in Domains & Publishing.
- From your dashboard, select Theming from the how page, or expand the Theming header on the left and select Themes.
- Select New Theme
- Enter a Theme name. Change and update the theming options (for example, page details, logo, global head code snippets, and email settings)
- The Logo Link will be active on both your Skilljar Domain pages and the Sign In/Sign Up page, hosted on accounts.skilljar.com.
- When you're finished, select Save and Continue or Save to create the new theme.
Assign or Change a Theme for a Domain
You can assign or change a theme for a domain if multiple themes exist.
- From your dashboard, select Domains & Publishing from the home page, or expand the Domains & Publishing header on the left, and select Domains.
- Find the domain you want to add the theme to and select Domain Settings.
- Scroll down to Theme.
- Select a Theme from the drop-down menu.
- Select Save Theme to assign the theme to your domain.