Skilljar integrates with GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar (GoToWebcast), and GoToTraining.
With our GoTo integrations, Skilljar admins can add and manage meetings from their GoTo accounts within Skilljar. Changes made to the events in Skilljar will be updated in GoTo.
Learners can then register for these events, add them to their calendars, and launch them once the event has begun, right from their Skilljar Live Training lesson.
How it works for Instructors:
- Begin by enabling the GoTo integration by linking Skilljar and your desired GoTo accounts.
- Create GoTo events as live training lessons straight from your Skilljar account.
- View registrants and attendees within Skilljar as with other Live Training sessions for GoToTraining and GoToWebinar (GoToWebcast) events.
Updated attendance information will typically be available 2-3 hours after an event has completed. Please check back if the information has not yet updated.
How it works for Learners:
The integration creates a seamless experience for learners, who can easily register and join GoTo events in Skilljar. Skilljar will also send them confirmation emails with a link to join the event directly from Skilljar.
Learners can join an event directly from the Live Training lesson as soon as the event has started and the start time for the event has lapsed.
- If I make a change to my event in GoToWebinar or GoToWebcast, will the change be reflected in Skilljar?
No. Any changes made in a GoTo product will not be synced back to Skilljar. All event and attendance management should occur on the Skilljar side.
- Why isn't there attendance in Skilljar for GoToMeeting?
GoToMeeting doesn’t natively support attendance tracking. GoToTraining and GoToWebinar (GoToWebcast) will have attendance information in Skilljar.
- If a student registers for an event directly in the GoTo product, will I see it in Skilljar?
No, students must register within Skilljar for their registration to appear to admins of the Skilljar Dashboard.
- Can Skilljar turn off reminder emails from a GoTo product?
Reminder emails can be turned off within the GoTo product itself for each event. Currently, GoTo products do not provide any way to deactivate the emails through an integration. Skilljar will send out reminder emails with information on getting to the event as well.