To begin your integration, you’ll need to have login information for each instructor you'd like to link to your Skilljar account.
- Log into your Skilljar account
Go to the GoTo settings page: https://dashboard.skilljar.com/goto/ - here you will link each of your instructor's GoTo accounts with Skilljar.
- Click on Add Instructor and select GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar or GoToTraining. You'll be prompted to enter your user name and password, or if you're already logged in, it will automatically be added for you. If you are asked to allow Skilljar to access your GoToTraining account, click Approve.
Once you have authenticated someone for one GoTo product, you can authenticate them for another with one click while you are logged in with their account.Example: I just authenticated Andy for GoToTraining, following steps 1 through 4. I can authenticate them for GoToMeeting in one step by clicking “Connect to GoToMeeting”.
- You will see the instructors/accounts get added to the appropriate section Setting on the page (Meeting, Webinar or Training), as seen below.
To add additional instructors, click one of the “Logout of GoTo” buttons and repeat steps 1 through 5.
- Note: Even if you have added an instructor to both GoToTraining and GoToMeeting, you only need to logout once. Repeat the above steps for each instructor you'd like to add.
- Note: If you change a password for a GoTo account that is linked with Skilljar, please re-authenticate the account within Skilljar.
Your GoTo account(s) should now be connected and you're ready to begin creating GoTo events from within Skilljar.