Once you’ve linked your GoToMeeting, Webinar or Training account to Skilljar, you can begin creating events from within the Live Training section of the Dashboard.
To create a Live Training lesson:
- Navigate to Course Management
- Select the course in which you want to provide a live training
- Select "New lesson" and choose: Live Training
- Input your lesson details and click "Save"
- Then, click "New event" and select the service you want to use from the Dropdown menu (this may be GoToWebinar, GoToTraining or GoToMeeting).
- Enter the details for your new meeting, including the Event Name, Start and End Time, Instructor name, Timezone, and Max Seats (if required) and Save your event. The instructors you have added for that GoTo product will show up as options on the new event form.
Note on Reminder Emails:
To date, GoTo products do not provide a way to turn off reminder emails to registrants on the account level or via integration. You can turn them off for each event within the GoTo product to avoid sending registrants additional emails.
Note on Instructor Name:
For more information on Live Training, please visit this article.