Skilljar's Salesforce integration installs several Skilljar objects into your Salesforce environment. By default, the objects are read-only, but your Salesforce admin can change this so they can be customized. To remove the read-only property from the Salesforce objects:
- Log in to the Skilljar app from a Salesforce developer account and visit “setup”.
- Open the schema builder.
- Select the object on which you’d like to update the buttons, select the down arrow on the settings gear at the top of the object, and select “View Page Layouts”.
- Scroll down to “Buttons, Links, and Actions” and edit the button you would like to make not read-only.
- Select “Standard Salesforce.com Page” in the “Override With” section, and save.
- Repeat for Delete and Clone buttons, as relevant, for any objects you wish to no longer be read-only