The Enrollments report is a detailed look at the registration behavior of students across your course catalogs.
You can find the following data points in the Enrollments report:
- Student Name, along with their email
- The Domain of the course
- Course Title
- Tags associated with the course
- Date of Enrollment
- Completion Date
- Link to the Issued Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate Expiration Date
- Date of Latest Activity
- Custom Signup Fields (if applicable)
The above data can be used to answer valuable engagement questions, especially for Group Managers. Some examples include:
- How are Partner users in North America performing compared to those in Europe?
- Which of my team members is missing their certification for a particular course?
- Which Customers have the most active users?
- Which Customers should we re-engage with in order to drive more completions?
Finally, just like in the Students report, selecting a student's name will bring you to their training profile page for lesson-level data.