You can set and change Catalog Pages as your home page, making it the first page learners will see when they visit your training domain.
For more information, check out our Skilljar Academy course, Setting or Changing Your Catalog Homepage.
Note: Changing the Catalog home page to a new one will automatically update the URL/web address and will be live as your home page immediately. The old home page will be given a new URL.
- Go to your Skilljar Dashboard and select Domains & Publishing, or expand the Domains & Publishing header, and select Domains to open the Domains page.
- Find the domain with the Catalog Page you want to edit and select Catalog Pages. You’ll be redirected to the Catalog Pages tab that lists all of your existing pages.
- Find the Catalog Page you want to be the home page. If there is a house icon beside it, this means it's already your Catalog Home Page.
- Select the ellipses (...), and then select Set as Home Page. If the option is greyed out, this means it's already your Catalog Home Page.
- In the pop-up window, select Set as Home Page (or cancel if you've changed your mind).
This will make the Catalog Page your home page immediately, and a house icon will appear by its name in the list.