- Expand the Students header on the left and then select Students to open the settings page with a list of your students.
- Select the student to access their profile.
- Scroll down to Plan Enrollments. This box displays the Plan(s) your student is enrolled in.
- Select the plan name to be redirected to the Plan Enrollment View.
- Select Edit to activate/deactivate the student’s Plan enrollment.
- Uncheck the Active checkbox and update the Expiration date.
- When you're finished, select Save.
When deactivating a student from a Plan, there are a few things to consider:
- Once a student is deactivated from a Plan enrollment, if the student re-registers for that same Plan, a new enrollment is created and there will be a new line item in the Learning Plan Enrollments table.
- When a student enrolls in a Plan multiple times (for example the first enrollment expires, then re-enrolls), then the Plan Enrollments table will have an entry for each enrollment.
- From the student experience, once their Plan enrollment has been deactivated, they will no longer have access to any Courses or Paths that are contained in that Plan. The only way they would continue to have access to those Courses or Paths would be if they had registered for those Courses/Paths prior to enrolling in the Plan (say, if the course was offered outside of the Plan at one time).
Note: Plan status is set to Expired, Enrollment Status is set to False and the Expired date is set at the Plan level.