You can add a course to your learning path when you're publishing a course or editing a published course. To do that, follow these steps:
- Go to your Skilljar Dashboard and select Domains & Publishing, or expand the Domains & Publishing header, and select Domains to open the Domains page.
- Find the domain you want to manage and select Published Courses to access the Published Courses settings page.
- Select the applicable course to open its setting page.
- Scroll down to the Location - Learning Paths section.
- Check the Add This Course to One or More Learning Paths box.
- Select the Learning Paths you would like to add the published course to by selecting the path and using the middle arrow buttons to move them over from Available Learning Paths to Selected Learning Paths. You can also use Add All to move all of your paths.
- When you're finished, select Save or Save and Continue Editing at the bottom of the page.
Once a published course has been added to a Learning Path, that path will appear on the published courses table on the catalog settings page. A published course can be included in multiple Learning Paths and displayed as a standalone object on Catalog Pages at the same time. For example, if you have a "Customer Training: The Basics" course, you could make Learning Paths based on knowledge level (Basics) and on the topic (Customer Training), and that course can be listed in both paths, while also displayed on the catalog as a standalone course that is available as outside of either path.