You can make published courses and published paths available for purchase or registration:
- Inside of a plan only
- Inside and outside of a plan
- Outside of a plan only
Set course or path registration status to Closed.
- Open your Skilljar dashboard and select Domains & Publishing, or expand the Domains & Publishing header on the left and select Domains.
- Find the domain with the published path and/or published course you want to manage and select Paths or Published Courses.
- Select the path or course you want to manage from the list.
- Select the Details tab and scroll down to Enrollment Settings.
- Set the registration status for the course or path to closed.
- Select Save or Save and Continue to apply your changes.
- Add that course or path to your plan (see above).
When a published course or published path has a closed registration status and is part of a plan, a customizable text string will display on the course or path tile instead of the price.
When a published course or published path has a closed registration status and is part of a plan, the purchase/register button on the course or path detail page will be disabled, and the plan callout will display in an expanded state by default.