You can upload multiple videos, audio files, PDFs and SCORM 1.2/Web Packages. With each file you upload, you will also be able to automatically create a lesson and make the file downloadable (for all except SCORM).
Note: Our upload file size limit is 2GB.
- Navigate to the course you’d like to upload files for
- Click “Bulk upload”
- Select the type of file you'd like to upload.
- Optional: Check the box “Create a lesson for each uploaded file” if you would like a lesson automatically created for every file uploaded. This will occur automatically when bulk uploading SCORM.
- Optional: Check the box “Also add files as an attachment to lesson” if you’d like the file to be available as a downloadable attachment in the lesson created.
- Click "Choose Files"
- Select the files (or file) to upload
If you auto-created lessons, the new lesson will use the file name as the lesson name. Once the upload has finished, you can reorder and rename your lessons in the Course Management section of your dashboard.