Upload multiple videos, audio files, PDFs, and SCORM Web Packages all at once. With each file you upload, you will also be able to automatically create a lesson and make the file downloadable (for all except SCORM).
Note: Our upload file size limit is 4.2 GB for video, audio, and PDFs, and 2 GB for SCORM files.
- Open your Skilljar dashboard and select Course Management.
- Select the course you want to upload your files to.
- Select Bulk upload.
- Select the type of file you'd like to upload from the dropdown menu.
- Optional: Check the Create a lesson for each uploaded file box to automatically create a lesson for every file uploaded. This will occur automatically when bulk uploading SCORM.
- Optional: Check the Also add files as an attachment to lesson to make the file available as a downloadable attachment in the lesson.
- Select Choose Files then the files (or file) to upload.
If you auto-created lessons, the new lesson will use the file name as the lesson name. Once the upload has finished, you can reorder and rename your lessons in the Course Management section of your dashboard.