You can embed a ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz into a lesson to gather course or lesson feedback from students, assess student knowledge, or gather other information from students. Students will see the ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz as embedded in the lesson. You can then view student responses from the embedded ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz directly from ProProfs Quiz Maker.
In this article:
- Obtain a ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz embeddable link
- Embed a ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz into a lesson
- View student responses from an embedded ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz
Learn more: Embed content into a lesson
Obtain a ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz embeddable link
- In ProProfs Quiz Maker, click Send on the quiz you create.
- In the dialogue box, click “Link.”
- Right click and click Copy in the dropdown menu. The URL is now copied to your clipboard.
Learn more: ProProfs Quiz Maker Help Center, How Do I Send A Quiz?
Embed a ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz into a lesson
- From the “Course Management” dropdown in the Dashboard left navigation bar, click “Courses.”
- Click the name of the specific course you want to update.
- Click the "Curriculum" tab and click New Lesson at the bottom of the existing curriculum.
- Click the "Video, PDF, Audio or Embed" lesson type.
- In the “Content” section, click the "Embed Link" tab.
- From the “Type” dropdown menu, select the “Any Website (via iFrame)” from the dropdown menu.
- In the “Url” field, paste the direct link to the ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz and click Save link.
- Click Save Lesson.
Note: The content type may populate, if recognizable, and save automatically. You will still need to click Save Lesson to save your changes.
View student responses from an embedded ProProfs Quiz Maker quiz
- In ProProfs Quiz Maker, click “Recent Activity.”
- Review quiz data in the “Recent Activity” table.
Learn more: ProProfs Quiz Maker Help Center, How to View, Download, and Share Reports & Stats.