It's easy to add a Skype button to your lesson. Provide a button to allow customers to easily voice call or instant message you by clicking the button.
Here is what the button will look like in the lesson:
Part 1: Create the Skype button
- Visit this article from Skype to create the button (which looks like this: ):
- Fill in the fields provided
- Copy the code generated in the last field
- Confirm your Skype settings are configured to allow incoming calls or messages from people who are not on your contact list
Part 2: Add code to lesson
- Log in to the instructor dashboard
- Click on Course Management
- Navigate to the lesson that you want to add the skype button to.
- In the Content section of the lesson, select Text
- Click into the text box
- See the toolbar appears, and click on the source code button (< >)
- Paste the code you copied from the Skype help page and click OK
- Click Save Lesson
You can include text before and after the button in the lesson.