You can reset your Skilljar Dashboard password if you have forgotten your password.
In this article:
Reset your Dashboard password
- In your browser, navigate to https://dashboard.skilljar.com/
- Click Forgot Password? The “Password Reset” page opens.
- Type your email address in the space provided.
- Click Reset My Password. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, “Password Reset.”
- Click the link provided in the “Password Reset” email. A new browser window will open.
- Type your new password in the first space provided.
- Type your new password again in the second space to confirm the password
- Click Change Password. The Dashboard sign in page will open in your browser.
- Type your email address in the first space provided.
- Type your new password in the second space provided.
- Click Log in.
Tip: If you do not see the email in your inbox, check your Spam folder for the “Password Reset” email.
Frequently asked questions
What are the guidelines for creating a password?
Your password must contain at least 8 characters, with at least:
- One uppercase letter
- One lowercase letter
- One number