You can make a course unavailable for new students to sign up for, but still accessible to customers who have already purchased the course. Registration status is managed in the published course settings.
- In order to edit the registration status, navigate to Domains and Publishing and click the Catalog Settings link for the relevant domain.
- Select the Published Courses tab
- Click on the individual course title
- Scroll to the Enrollment Settings section
- Select "Closed for new registrations" to make the course unavailable for new students. Student who have not previously registered for the course will not be able to register.
The course will still display on your domain, but customers will not be able to register for it or purchase it. The accompanying description will reflect this as shown below.