You can make a course unavailable for new students to sign up for, but still accessible to customers who have already purchased the course. Registration status is managed in the published course settings.
To edit the registration status of a course, follow these steps:
- Go to your Skilljar Dashboard, expand the Domains & Publishing header, and select Domains to open the Domains page.
- Find the domain you want to edit and select Catalog Pages. The number indicates how many catalog pages you have published.
- Select the Published Courses tab to see a list of your currently published courses.
- Select the course you want to manage from the list,
- Scroll down to the Enrollment Settings section.
- Select Closed for new registrations (existing students can still login) to make the course unavailable for new students.
- When you're finished, select Save at the bottom of the page to save your changes. The course will no longer be available to purchase. Students who haven't previously registered for the course will also not be able to register.
The course will still display on your domain, but customers will not be able to register for it or purchase it. The accompanying description will reflect this as shown below.