Once a customer registers for a course or private domain, they default to having unlimited time to access the content. This article explains how to set an expiration period for course or domain access in the dashboard.
Course enrollment expiration
- Go to Domains & Publishing
- You can "Publish" a new course or Edit an existing course by clicking the pencil icon
- On the publishing page, scroll down to the Enrollment Expiration section
- You can set the expiration period by number of days or months
Once an expiration period is set, note that students will only have access to the course for the total number of days or months set, regardless of how often they access the course.
Domain access expiration
*Note: you can only set limited time access for a private domain, not a public domain.
- Navigate to the Domains & Publishing section of your dashboard
- Click the edit icon in the "Manage access codes" column next to your desired private domain
- Click "Edit" for the code you want to manage, or click "Add new code" to create a new access code
- Scroll down to the User Access section
- You'll be able to set the access expiration period in days or months