You can select to have students and/or Dashboard admins receive an automatic email when the student registers for and/or completes a course.
To do so:
- Go to Course Management and select a course.
- Scroll down and expand Settings section
- Scroll to the Registration Actions and Completion Actions
- Choose who you want to receive emails:
- Email Student on Registration: This sends the student a confirmation email when they register to this course.
- Email Instructor on Registration: This will send an email to the organization's notification email (set in Organization Settings) when a student registers to the course.
- Email Student on Completion: This sends the student an email when they complete the course. Information about certificate generation will be included if applicable.
- Email Instructor on Completion: This will send an email to the organization's notification email when a student completes the course.
To change your organization's notification preferences (email notifications Skilljar sends to you when specific actions happen), follow the instructions outlined in Configuring Organization Settings.
- Student registration email
- Student completion email (no certificate issued)
- Student completion email (certificate issued)
- Student completion email (certificate issued, and LinkedIn Add to Profile is enabled)
- Learn more about the LinkedIn Add to Profile option.