You can select to have students and/or instructors receive an automatic email when the student registers to and/or completes your training course.
To do so:
- Go to Course Management and select a course.
- Scroll down and expand Settings section
- Scroll to the Registration Actions and Completion Actions
- Choose who you want to receive emails:
- Email student on registration: This sends the student a confirmation email when they register to this course.
- Email instructor on registration: This will send an email to the organization's notification email when a student registers to the course.
- Email student on completion: This sends the student an email when they complete the course. Information about certificate generation will be included if applicable.
- Email instructor on completion: This will send an email to the organization's notification email when a student completes the course.
- Student registration email
- Student completion email (no certificate issued)
- Student completion email (certificate issued)
- Student completion email (certificate issued, and LinkedIn Add to Profile is enabled)
Note: These emails will feature the "Powered by Skilljar" footer below - you can have this removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.