Once you create a course, you can add content by uploading files or using Skilljar's authoring tools to create content.
- Video, PDF, Audio or Embed - (Instructions on uploading)
- Video - upload a number of different video file types, including MP4, WMV, M4V, AVI and FLV
- PDF - upload a PDF
- Audio - upload audio file types like MP3
- Embed - embed a number of different types of content, from videos hosted on other sites (like YouTube) to surveys hosted on other platform (like SurveyMonkey), or your own cloud-based application.
- Text - Create a text lesson using Skilljar's built-in text editor
- Quiz - Create a quiz using Skilljar's built-in quiz tool
- Live Training - Create and schedule a virtual or live training event and track attendance.
- SCORM 1.2/Web package - Upload SCORM 1.2 packages or web packages published as HTML5 format.