If you have uploaded videos for your courses, you can require that a user watch the whole video to complete that lesson by disabling fast forward.
This feature must be used in combination with enforcing sequential navigation.
Note: This feature is only supported for videos you upload to Skilljar and does not apply to embedded videos hosted on other platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, Kaltura, Ooyala, etc.
- Go to Course Management and select your course.
- Scroll down to Settings and click on it to open the section.
- Scroll to the Lesson Navigation section.
- Make sure that Enforce sequential navigation is checked.
- Check Disable video fast forward option.
- Click Save Details.