You can hide a published course from the course catalog page to prevent general visitors to your training site from registering for it. Instead, provide the unique course link only to students that you want to invite to register. Once hidden, only trainees with the link will be able to register for the course.
Course visibility settings
- Navigate to Domains & Publishing: dashboard.skilljar.com/publishing
- Click the Edit icon under Catalog settings for the domain containing the course(s) you wish to hide.
- Scroll down to the Visibility and Order section that contains a list of all published courses for the selected domain.
- The right columns display all courses currently visible on the catalog, while the left column contains published courses that are currently hidden. To hide a course, simply click on its course title (or the X, displayed below) which will move it to the left column and keep it hidden from the catalog.
5. Repeat this process for any additional courses you wish to hide from the catalog, then Save.
Moving forward you can provide a direct course link to any students whom you'd like to invite to register for the course. To retrieve the unique course link, click on the published course title from within Domains & Publishing.