You can disable the requirement for a student to be registered in order to access the lessons and content within a course.
- You may want to use this course registration setting to eliminate the registration process to remove barriers to students accessing content.
- You can send students a link directly to a lesson, and students can immediately access it and gain value from your training.
- Because students are not registered, individual progress/analytics will not be tracked.
How to set this option:
- To edit a course you have already published, navigate to Domains and Publishing, then edit Catalog Settings
- Navigate to the "Published Courses" tab and click on the name of your course
- Scroll down to the Advanced Course Registrations section
- Select "Disable registration requirement"