You can disable the requirement for a student to be registered in order to access the lessons and content within a course.
- You may want to use this course registration setting to eliminate the registration process to remove barriers to students accessing content.
- You can send students a link directly to a lesson, and students can immediately access it and gain value from your training.
- With this course publishing setting, registration and completion data will not be saved in any analytics for this course and individual progress will not be tracked. Student Usage activity will still be recorded if the student is logged into the domain.
How to set this option:
- To edit a course you have already published, navigate to Domains and Publishing, then edit Catalog Settings
- Navigate to the "Published Courses" tab and click on the name of your course
- Scroll down to the Advanced Course Registrations section
- Select "Disable registration requirement"