If you use groups as a way to organize your users, you can invite a group manager to access the analytics for that specific group.
To invite a group manager:
- Navigate to Groups
- Select the edit icon under Edit Managers
- Select "Invite group manager"
- Input their email address and click "Send invite"
- This will send the user an invite with login instructions.
Once the new group manager logs in, they will have "Analytics - Single Group" access and will be able to see all of the Analytics for the specific group to which they were assigned.
- If you have an existing admin or another Group's Manager that you'd like to assign as a Group Manager (rather than inviting a new user), simply follow steps 1-3 and use the > arrow to move them from the "Available users" section to the "Selected users" section and click "Save."
- If you want a group manager to have more than Analytics - Single Group permissions, click the gear icon on the upper right and select "Roles" to edit the permissions.
- Learn more about groups here.