Customize the appearance of your course catalog header using HTML to make it and elements such as text, links, images, and more.
When publishing two or more courses on a domain, you'll initially see a default header labeled "All Courses" on your course catalog page. This applies to the home catalog page and all catalog pages.
You can customize this header using HTML in the following ways: adjust your font, add images, write announcements to your users, hyperlink text, and more.
Customize your header
- Go to your Skilljar Dashboard, expand the Domains & Publishing header, and select Domains to open the Domains page.
- Find the domain you want to edit and select Catalog Pages.
- Select the page where you want to edit the header:
- Scroll to Display Settings and Header HTML.
- Select the text box and input your Course Catalog Header HTML. Use the toolbar to format text to our standard fonts, add images, hyperlink text, or input your own code.
- When you're finished, select Save.
The header will update immediately. Go to your domain URL or catalog page URL to confirm the header is appearing as expected.
Example of a Customized header: