With our Live Training feature: users can self-register to a live event; you can manually add or remove users one-by-one from the dashboard; or, you can upload a roster to bulk add users to the the event. This article covers the process of bulk adding users to an event.
To bulk add users to your live training event:
- Create a live training event, instructions found here.
- Navigate to the Live Training feature
- Select the live training event
- Select the "Upload" button
- On the following page, you can download the current roster to follow the template format and see the example data of how the information must be formatted.
- Set up your upload to include:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Domain name
- And "Y" or "N" on whether they attended
This enrolls the users into the domain and course (if not already enrolled) and adds them to this live training event. This also sends the users an email containing the event details with a way to add it to their calendar (see below).
You can always manually delete a user from an event, or manually mark the user as "Attended." Marking them as attended marks that lesson complete for them.
Note: If this is a new user who has not registered to your training site before, to log in and see the lesson they will need to follow the "Forgot Password" process to set their password.