Under the Students section of the dashboard, you can search for a specific student, update their lesson or course progress for any of their registered courses, remove a user from a course, and even generate a course completion certificate.
If you have selected to issue certificates when a user completes your course, you can now use our Students tab to manually issue a certificate to a user by marking their course complete.
Issuing a certificate to a user:
- A user must be enrolled in your course for you to issue their certificate. Once they are enrolled, navigate to Students.
- Search by name or email address and select the Student
- From the student's profile page, select the Course you want to update.
- Select the Edit button on the upper right, this will open all of the editable fields for this course.
- To generate their certificate:
- Enter a Completed at date for the Course Progress. We will use the "Completed" date for the "Issue Date" on the certificate, so make sure to choose the correct date.
- If there was a lesson with a "Success status" in your course, you can also choose "Passed" for the course, then click "Save."
- You'll now see the certificate link generated.
What is the user experience?
- If you've set this course to email users upon course completion, they will receive an email once you complete the course with a link to view their certificate.
- The user will be able to download the certificate from their profile on your domain immediately.
- You will see this certificate in the Enrollments list and on the student's profile page in Analytics within 30 minutes.