You can choose to turn off domain access notification emails. For more information about domain access, see Domain Access Public Logins and Access Codes.
To access the settings and turn off access notification emails, follow these steps:
- Go to your Skilljar dashboard, expand the Domains & Publishing header on the left, and select Domains.
- Find the domain you want to access and select Domain Settings.
- Scroll down to the Access section and select Receive Notification On Initial Access to opt-in to receive access notification emails, or uncheck/leave the box blank to opt-out
- Note: The "Receive notification on initial access" box will display regardless of the domain access level selected.
- Select Save Access Settings to apply the change.