Once you’ve linked your WebEx account to Skilljar, you can begin creating WebEx events from within the Live Training section of the Dashboard.
To create a Live Training lesson:
- Navigate to Course Management
- Select the course in which you want to provide a live training
- Select "New lesson" and choose: Live Training
- Input your lesson details and click "Save"
- Then, click "New event" and select “WebEx” from the Dropdown menu.
- Enter the details for your new meeting, including the Event Name, Start and End Time, Instructor name, Timezone, and Max Seats* (if required) and Save your event.
- * By Default, the max number of attendees for WebEx is capped at 500. To limit the number of attendees, enter a number fewer than 500.
Note on Instructor Name:
If you do not see the desired instructor on the list of Instructor Names, this is likely because the instructor has not granted scheduling permissions to the linked account. You can learn more about this here.
For more information on Live Training, please visit this article.