When scheduling a Webex event within Skilljar, you'll be presented with a drop-down menu of all instructors/hosts that have granted scheduling permissions to the Administrator that has linked his/her account. If you do not see an instructor on your Skilljar account, there are two settings within your WebEx Training Center account that may need to be changed.
Note: Instructors must have Training Center permissions in order to schedule training for that instructor within Skilljar.
Schedule Meeting Options
To enable scheduling for different hosts, a Webex Training Center site administrator should follow the below steps:
- Enter the "Site Administration" section
- Select "Common Site Settings > Options"
- Under "Schedule Meeting Options" make sure the "Users can let other users schedule meetings on their behalf" checkbox is checked.
- Save the changes ("Update" button)
Adding Additional Hosts
If after changing the above options, you still do not see the host in your Skilljar dropdown menu, you can ask him/her to follow these steps in his/her WebEx Training Center account to resolve the issue.
- In your Webex Training Center account, navigate to "My Webex" tab on the top of the page.
- Click on "Preferences" on the left side.
- Add the email address of the Administrator that has linked their Webex account to Skilljar.
- Save the new settings.