After a live training, you can add attendance scores for each of your attendees one by one or in bulk.
- To do so, start by navigating to the Live Training area of your dashboard.
- Toggle the date dropdown menu to find the specific webinar you're looking for.
- Click on the name of the event you'd like to add scores for.
To add attendance status and score one by one:
- Select a Success status of Passed or Failed
- Add a Score and a Maximum Score for the lesson
- Click "Mark attended."
To add attendance status and score in bulk:
- Download the CSV associated with the event by clicking on the CSV button on the top right.
- You'll see that the names, email addresses and associated domain will already be populated in the CSV. Enter Attendance status by adding a "Y" for Attended and a "N" for Not Attended for each.
- Optional: If there were scores associated with the training session, add the score for each attendee in the Score column and the maximum score for the session in Max_score.
- Optional: Enter PASSED or FAILED for the session for each student.
- Once you've edited your Excel spreadsheet, save it and click Upload CSV on the top right of your Dashboard.
- Click "Choose File" to add the CSV you've just edited and Click Save.