Note: The AICC analytics page will only appear after learners have interacted with your AICC content.
On the AICC analytics page you can find a list of your AICC files as well as metrics for:
- Average Score - The average score of all learners who have completed the AICC content.
- Finished Count - The number of learners who have completed the AICC content.
- Success Count - The number of learners who have successfully completed the AICC content.
- Average Total Time - The average number of time learners have taken to complete the AICC content.
Selecting the file name will open a page with individual learner metrics for the AICC lesson, including:
- Email address
- Status (for example, completed or not attempted)
- Attempted date
- Total time spent on the content
- Final score.
Note: The AICC analytics page only shows learner completion data. If you require more detailed data, we recommend using SCORM lessons.