A pop-up can be added to any page of your site. This article will walk you through the process of creating a pop-up that students can open while registering an account. This is ideal for surfacing text like Terms and Conditions.
To do this:
- Navigate to Domains & Publishing > Domain Settings > Signup fields > Add signup field > Checkbox as shown here.
- Set the Help Text to<a href="#" data-reveal-id="termsModal">Click here to read the terms of service</a>
- Change the text “Click here to read the terms of service” to anything of your choosing.
- Click “Save”
- Navigate to Theming > Global code snippet
- Paste in the following:
<div id="termsModal" class="reveal-modal">
<p>This is where my terms go</p>
- Between the <p> and </p>, change the text “This is where my terms go” to be anything you'd like. You can replace that entire line to include any valid HTML tags as well.
- Click “Save Details”