For a SCORM lesson, you can choose to hide the SCORM content after a student has completed the module. This setting is most useful for SCORM lessons that contain exam content or should be reviewed only once by the student.
- From the Course Management feature, create or edit a course.
- Create or edit a SCORM lesson type:
- After uploading or replacing a SCORM package, expand the Lesson Settings.
- Enable the "Hide lesson content after completion" option.
- Enter in a message to display when a student revisits the SCORM lesson after completing the module.
- Save the lesson.
Once a student has completed the SCORM module and returns to the lesson page at a later time, they'll see the completion message instead of the SCORM content.