Skilljar content creators now have the ability to enable lesson-level tooltips which display when a student hovers over a lesson title on the Course Detail page. This article explains how to set up description tooltips for your course lessons.
- Within Course Management>Edit Course, navigate to the lesson that you wish to edit.
- Within the lesson Settings you'll find the Tooltip description box:
2. Using the text box, enter in the language you'd like to be displayed on the tooltip. The text editor toolbar can also be used to format the text in a variety of ways:
3. Once you've entered in and formatted your text, Save the lesson.
Please note the following:
- For courses where there is either a VILT event or an About This Course section, the tooltip will display to the left of the lesson.
- If the course does not have a VILT event or an About This Course section, the tooltip will display above the lesson.
- Tooltips will not currently display on mobile devices