By default, an audio/video lesson will be marked as complete once a student views it. However, you may wish to require that students finish the audio/video before marking the lesson as complete. You can easily configure this at the Course level through the following steps:
- Go to Course Management and select your course.
- Scroll down to 'Settings' and click on it to open the section.
- Scroll down to the 'Lesson Navigation' section.
- Check 'Mark lesson complete when audio or video is done'.
5. Click 'Save' to finish.
Note: This setting will not apply to all media types.
Supported content types:
- Uploaded video files
- Uploaded audio files
- Embedded Wistia videos
- Embedded YouTube videos
Unsupported content types:
- Embedded Vimeo videos
- Embedded Vidyard videos
- Embedded Brightcove videos
- Embedded Ooyala videos
- Embedded Kaltura videos