By default, an audio/video lesson will be marked as complete once a student views it. However, you can require that students finish the audio/video before marking the lesson as complete.
- Note: This option is not available for combined content lessons.
You can manage your audio/video lesson completion settings at the course level through the following steps:
- Open your Skilljar dashboard and select Course Management, or expand the Course Management header on the left and select Courses.
- Select the course you want to manage.
- Select the Details tab.
- Scroll down and select Settings to open the section.
- Scroll down to the 'Lesson Navigation' section.
- Check Mark Lesson Complete When Audio or Video is Done.
5. When you're done, select Save to finish.
Note: This setting will not apply to all media types.
Supported content types:
- Uploaded video files
- Uploaded audio files
- Embedded Wistia videos
- Embedded YouTube videos
Unsupported content types:
- Embedded Vimeo videos
- Embedded Vidyard videos
- Embedded Brightcove videos
- Embedded Ooyala videos
- Embedded Kaltura videos