If the same user has multiple student records, you can merge them and their associated progress into a single record. Warning: This action can't be undone.
Follow these steps to merge student records:
- Log into your Instructor Dashboard (dashboard.skilljar.com)
- Navigate to Students
- Click on the student record you wish to keep
- Click on Admin Actions > Merge Students
- Enter the email address of the student you would like to be merged (this student will be deleted as a result of the merge)
- Click 'Look Up' and review the details; to complete the merge, click 'Merge' Warning: This action can't be undone!
Once complete, you'll see a summary of the merge details:
- Domain and group memberships will be merged.
- Course, lesson, and SCORM progresses will be merged.
- Enrollments and Certificates will be moved.
- Purchases will be moved.
- Quiz responses will be moved.
- Avatars will be moved.
- The student whose email you manually entered will be deleted.