Zendesk's customer service and engagement platform allows you to track, prioritize, and solve customer support tickets. With Skilljar's Zendesk app, a conveniently located sidebar show which courses your customer has enrolled in and completed within Skilljar alongside to their Zendesk support ticket.
Skilljar's Zendesk App empowers support teams to:
- Quickly view customer training activity in Skilljar right on the Zendesk ticket sidebar
- Resolve issues faster by providing relevant and targeted training content to customers
- Improve customer experience with informed content recommendations based on prior customer training activity in Skilljar
- Reduce ticket volume through an integrated educational approach
How to add Skilljar's App to Zendesk
- Sign in to Zendesk, then select the Admin icon in the sidebar.
- Select Apps and then Browse. F
- Find the Skilljar app and select the tile.
- On the Skilljar app page, select Install app in the upper-right corner.
- Enter the following required information, then select Install:
skilljar_api_key: An API key for your Skilljar account. To generate a Skilljar API Key, please follow the instructions in Getting started with the Skilljar API.
Note: If you encounter any issues with agent authentication after you've integrated with Skilljar, have your Zendesk admin disable the Skilljar app in Tags (within Zendesk).