You can embed a Google Doc into a Skilljar lesson. This article will walk you through uploading that content.
- Copy the Google Doc link:
- Click File, then select "Publish to the web"
- Select the Link tab. Before publishing, decide if you want to require users to be signed in to view the document. Click Publish.
- You will now have a link to embed into Skilljar.
- Note: to correctly embed a Google doc, use this Published Link method. Copying the browser URL or using the default Share button will result in an error.
- In Skilljar:
- In the course, click Curriculum:
- Click New Lesson and select "Video, PDF, Audio or Embed":
- In the Content section, select the "Embed Link" tab option.
- Paste the link you copied earlier from your Google Doc. It will automatically detect the type and upload your content:
3. Click Save Lesson