Using Skilljar's Salesforce integration, many Skilljar customers leverage the Skilljar data to create custom reports in Salesforce. These Skilljar Objects need to be enabled for use in reports. This article provides an overview of allowing reports for the Skilljar objects.
Please note: Every implementation of Salesforce varies greatly from company to company. The examples shown in this article reflect Skilljar's own environment for demo purposes and your organization's implementation may differ from what is displayed below. This portion of the set-up might need to be completed by your organization's SFDC Admin.
- Select the Setup Gear (Upper righthand corner)
- Navigate to Platform Tools, along the left-hand panel
- Expand the Objects and Fields section
- Select Object Manager. This should open a list of all SFDC Objects.
- From this view, try sorting by API Name (the goal is to group all Skilljar Objects together, by API name skilljar__)
- Click directly on the Label link of the Object required for reporting
- From this view, select Edit and under the Optional Features section, enable the "Allow Reports" option, and Save
- Repeat Steps 5 and 6 for all custom objects included in reporting
- From Set-up, find the Build section (along the left-hand panel)
- Expand the Create menu option and select Objects. This will lead you to the Custom Objects page. All Skilljar custom objects will be included in this list.
- From this view, select Edit for any custom object required for reporting
- Under the Optional Features section, enable the "Allow Reports" option, and Save
- Repeat Steps 3 and 4 for all custom objects included in reporting