There are many tools at your disposal to help you manage your published courses from the Domains and Publishing section of your Skilljar dashboard. In this article, we'll explain how to use these, including editing a published course, finding the course address, and unpublishing a course.
Editing a published course
You can find various domain features that allow you to edit your published courses from the course settings page, such as registration status, tags, enrollment settings, and more.
You can find the settings for each course and make edits by following these steps:
- Go to your Skilljar Dashboard, expand the Domains & Publishing header, and select Domains to open the Domains page.
- Find the domain with the course you want to edit and select Published Courses.
- On the next page, select the name of the course you want to edit to open its settings page.
Retrieving a Published Course URL
- Follow the steps above to access the settings page for the course you want to edit/find the URL of.
- Under Publish Settings, you'll find the web address/URL. Select the copy icon at the right of the text box. This will copy the course URL to your clipboard so you can paste it elsewhere.
Unpublishing a Course:
- Follow the steps above to access the Published Courses page with a list of your published courses.
- Find the course you want to unpublish from the list and then select the X under Unpublish.
- A text box will ask you to confirm. Select OK to complete the unpublish process or cancel to go back. If you select OK, the course will no longer be published and will not appear on this list until it is published again.
If you have any additional questions, don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Implementation Manager, Customer Success Manager, or Skilljar Support!